There is no debating the impact that strong leaders have on the success of an organization, so it is critical that new leaders are being prepared to transition into their new role. Organizations who invest in leaders at all levels of the organization – not just at the senior level – exhibit higher levels of employee retention and a pipeline of qualified leaders.
IMEC understands that preparing new and emerging leaders today will set them up for success in a supervisory role. With effective leaders throughout an organization, results include increased retention, improved employee engagement and job satisfaction. At the Emerging Leaders Boot Camp on October 16 and 17, current and future leaders will be immersed in an interactive classroom that addresses the following essential leadership topics:
- Discovering and understanding their DISC personality profile
- Driving change
- Communicating for leadership success
- Working as a high performance team
- Motivating others
- Difficult conversations
- Employee engagement
This boot camp is ideal for:
- Current supervisors without formal leadership preparation
- New supervisors, team leads, and line leads
- Emerging leaders- staff who show interest and the ability to become a leader
- Leader transitioning from being a team member to the team supervisor
Register for the upcoming Emerging Leaders Boot Camp!
Emerging Leaders Boot Camp
October 16 & 17 | 9:00am – 4:00pm
NIU Conference Center, Naperville
Questions about this event? Contact Emily Lee at 309-677-4633 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Leadership development, check out these other great articles: