Taking on the International Market
Presented by Laurel Delaney, Founder & President of GlobeTrade.com
On May 28th, join IMEC, the SIUE International Trade Center and Small Business Development Center for a special presentation on "Go Global in the Digital Age". Register online by visiting commerce.cashnet.com/siuebus for only $15.
In order to remain competitive, businesses must be ready to adapt to the changing nature of the international trade environment. Global Small Business Blog creator Laurel Delaney will provide expert insight on export readiness and how to expand your business in a global market.
- How to rethink what it means to take a business global
- The role of women in global trade
- How to get export-ready
- The different ways to sell internationally
- How to leverage technology to boost global presence
- How to attract international visitors to your business
- Where to look for help to go global
- How to collect global payments safely
- Real-world examples of export success
- 12 basic truths to achieving export success
Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 11:AM to 2:00PM
Register online by visiting commerce.cashnet.com/siuebus for only $15.
About the Presenter
Ms. Delaney is a successful entrepreneur, author, speaker, educator, blogger and columnist with more than 25 years of experience in global business. She is the author of “Exporting: The Definitive Guide to Selling Abroad Profitably” and “Exporting Essentials: Selling Products and Services to the