Precision Engineered for the Manufacturing Executive
The TMA’s Executive Leadership Institute (ELI) is designed to enhance the knowledge, skills, and abilities of “Next Generation” leaders who anticipate taking on top level leadership roles in their organization.
The learning environment includes classroom lecture and discussion, small-group exercises, a 360° Feedback component, self-assessments, a capstone project, plus coaching.
The ideal participant is a key employee currently in a leadership role who is ready to be challenged to go to the next level.
TMA – 1651 Wilkening Road – Schaumburg, IL 60173
Sessions at a glance:
- Program Setup - How the Executive Leadership Institute Grows Leaders; Project Management & StrengthsFinder
- Strategy - Leading with Purpose and Vision; Strategy and Competitive Intelligence
- Marketing - Communicating your Strengths; Marketing & Sales; Presentation Skills Workshop
- Operations - Leading from a Position of Operational Strength; Operations In-depth
- Finance - Leading from a Position of Financial Strength; Understanding Family Business Matters
- Human Resources - Employees - Our Most Important Resource; Legal Update; Human Resources Best Practices
- Organizational Development - Developing Organizational Capacity; 360-Feedback; Coaching Others; Defining your Company's Culture; Preparing for Change
The TMA ELI is offering great rates for new participants in the Leadership series!
$6,999 PROGRAM FEE
Enroll by Feb 20 and save 10% of the program fee.
Enroll two or more employees and save 10% off full tuition price.
Clients of IMEC may enroll at Member Pricing
Program begins March 18
- Sessions meet the third Wednesday of every month from 8 am to 4 pm.
- Each session kicks off with continental breakfast, and includes working lunch.
- Expert Instructors, Guest Speakers, Panel Discussions
ELI prepares high-potential leaders for top-level management roles.
Don't miss your opportunity to participate in the 2015 Executive Leadership Institute!
TO REGISTER, contact the TMA Education Department: education@TMAIllinois.org, 847-825-1120