What does it take to build a truly remarkable team and a high performing organization? At the IMEC 2020 Conference on Enterprise Excellence, leaders in manufacturing, healthcare, education and business will come together to highlight best practices and strategies they use to achieve performance excellence. Despite representing different industries, these organizations have taken a similar path to performance excellence, and as such have overcome common challenges across industry. One challenge that is all too familiar to manufacturers is the workforce crisis. With the rise of the silver tsunami, manufacturers – and other industries – must take strategic actions to protect and build their greatest asset – their people.
How do you build, engage, and retain an effective and high-performing workforce? Some of the conference sessions that will inspire a new or revamped approach to your workforce strategy are:
- Keynote Address: How to Create an Awesome Workplace| Lisa Walden, Good Company Consulting
- Industry Cross-Talk Panel: Creating a Culture to Retain a Strong Team
- Lessons Learned from Employee Engagement Surveys | Ashley Beaudoin, IMEC
- “I can make a difference. Put me in a position to prove it.” Impact of Workplace Productivity on Continuous Improvement | Jeff Johnson, LMI-Chicago
This year’s agenda is packed with additional topics that will benefit any organization or individual seeking improvement. The day consists of breakout sessions, networking breaks, keynote addresses, panel discussions, and will end with a celebration of the 2019 IMEC Award for Excellence Recipients.
Why should you attend?
- Cost-effective and high-quality professional development sessions for staff at all levels of an organization
- Improvement strategies focused on enterprise excellence that you can introduce at your organization, preparing you to engage with team/department improvement activities to organization-wide initiatives
IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence 2020
February 27 | 8:30am – 6:00pm
NIU Conference Center | Naperville