Guest post, written by Ron Jacobs, Human Resources Professor and Consultant.
This one-day workshop provides a practical introduction to job analysis and the skills to conduct the well-known technique called DACUM (Developing a Curriculum). DACUM has a long history of proven success in gathering information about what people do on their jobs, including the following:
- Identifying employee selection criteria
- Identifying current and future job requirements
- Designing training programs
- Supporting quality and safety programs
- Developing work instruction documents