IMEC and our partners are ready to serve you! The experts at IMEC have packaged the tools and resources you will need to survive current disruptions, while strengthening your business continuity plan:
- Illinois Manufacturing Helpline – You need quick, credible responses to urgent questions and concerns. Submit them to the helpline and an expert will address your concern in as little as one business day!
- Manufacturing Leaders and Experts Forum – An opportunity to share best practices, ideas, and solutions with other leaders and experts who are experiencing and overcoming similar crisis-related challenges.
- Coronavirus / COVID-19 Updates – Your source for up to date information around the pandemic from federal and local government sources, along with tips and resources to help you prepare for COVID-19 impacts
- COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Webinars (part 1 and 2) – Experts address the issues and initiatives associated coronavirus/COVID-19. Both webinars are available for download, as well as other key resources from the webinars.
- COVID-19 Preventative Sanitation & Decontamination Practices Webinar – Daily tasks and proactive steps you can take to limit your risk of exposure to COVID-19
- 10 Practical Things Manufacturers can do to Respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic – A checklist that helps you keep a pulse on the different areas of business you need to be concerned with right now to overcome the challenges brought on by COVID-19.
Supply Chain Disruptions Tools:
- Supply Chain Planning Checklist – As the COVID-19 health crisis impacts global supply chains, IMEC is stressing the importance of having a plan in place prior to disruptions to your supply chain. This checklist can help your company react to and prepare for disruptions.
- Supply Chain Preparedness Support – There are over 20 critical supplies needed to respond to COVID-19. If your company currently does or can quickly begin production, please let us know. This information will be shared with critical stakeholders such as US Department of Commerce, DCEO, and IMA.
- Match with a Supplier – For company experiencing supply chain disruptions and looking for suppliers to fill their needs.
- IMEC COVID-19 Blog Collection – Timely blogs related to the best ways to respond COVID-19, written by IMEC experts and industry partners. Topics range from supply chain planning, cybersecurity, employment law, marketing, safety practices, tips and highlights from the Illinois Manufacturing Helpline, and more!
As always, IMEC is proud to be a manufacturer’s source of information, solutions, and confidence for your community.