Hosted by the City of Chicago, World Business Chicago and the Digital Lab, the upcoming open forums will introduce the new Digital Lab for Manufacturing in multiple regions within the city. By attending the open forums, attendees will learn how small- and medium-enterprise (SME) manufacturers across all industries can capture its benefits.
On May 2 and May 28, the forums will provide Chicagoland manufacturers with a better understanding of what the $320 million research facility will do, how it will affect them in the future, and how manufacturers can begin to plan for involvement with the lab.
The following representatives will be speaking:
- Steve Koch, Deputy Mayor of the City of Chicago
- Jeff Malehorn, President & CEO of World Business Chicago
- Andrew J. Mooney, Commissioner of the Department of Planning and Development at the City of Chicago
- Caralynn Nowinski, Executive Director of UI Labs
- Bill King, Chief Technology Officer of the Digital Lab
- Q&A Session moderated by David Boulay, President of the Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center
Friday, May 2, 8:00AM - 9:30AM, A. Finkl & Sons, 1355 E. 93rd Street
Friday, May 28, 8:00AM - 9:30AM, Eli's Cheesecake, 6701 W. Forest Preserve Drive