Every year, IMEC hosts the Conference on Enterprise Excellence. During this one day of incredible learning, manufacturers, healthcare professionals, educators, and business leaders come together to share best practices in performance excellence that can be applied to any operation.
You may be wondering: “what can a manufacturer learn from a hospital or a school?” Well, a lot. Every organization has similar areas of focus – leadership, workforce, strategy, operations, customers, measurement and results, and technology implementation. Ensuring that these areas are held to high standards will result in a high performing organization. The 2020 conference features business leaders who have transformed their organizations into reputable, high performing ones by implementing trusted and effective strategies that are replicable for any industry.
“When you are everything to everybody, you can’t be anything to anybody.”
Lindel Fields, CEO Tri County Tech (2018 Baldrige Award Recipient)
At the Conference on Enterprise Excellence, leaders from across all industries will learn how top performing organizations are raising the bar for excellence – and learn proven approaches they are taking to improve operating processes, customer service, company culture and workforce engagement, and maintain regulatory compliances.
Some of the agenda topics that will leave you inspired – and equipped to advance your own organization – include:
- Signal from Noise: Understanding What Your Customer Wants | Leslie Athey, ACHE
- Transforming your Organization’s Culture as a Catalyst for Achieving Dramatic and Sustainable improvements in Outcomes and Customer Loyalty | Dave Fox, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Industry Cross Talk Panel: Creating a Culture to Retain a Strong Team
- Marketing ahead of the Competition | Parin Mody, StratMarketing Group
- Impact of Workplace Productivity on Continuous Improvement | Jeff Johnson, LMI Chicago
- Panel Discussion: Disciplined Approaches to Innovation
At the conclusion of the conference, guests are invited to stay for the IMEC Awards for Excellence Celebration. This reception is dedicated to recognizing organizations that have demonstrated a commitment to continuous improvement and performance excellence. This is also a time to celebrate the program volunteers who give of their time and expertise to support the IMEC Recognition Program. The 2019 IMEC Awards for Excellence recipients are:
2019 IMEC Silver Award for Excellence Recipients:
- Advocate Sherman Hospital – Elgin
- HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital – Effingham
- Saint Anthony Hospital – Chicago
2019 IMEC Bronze Award for Excellence Recipients:
- ACCIONA North American Energy (AENA) – Chicago
- Community Consolidated School District 93 – Bloomingdale
Learn more about the IMEC Recognition Program Awards and the recipients here.
Why should you attend the 2020 Conference on Enterprise Excellence?
- Cost-effective and high-quality professional development sessions for staff at all levels of an organization
- Improvement strategies focused on enterprise excellence that you can introduce at your organization, preparing you to engage with team/department improvement activities to organization-wide initiatives
- Networking opportunities with leaders of role model organizations representing manufacturing, healthcare, business, education, and government/non-profit sector
The 2020 Conference on Enterprise Excellence will leave you inspired to take the next step to lead your organization on a path of performance excellence.
IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence 2020, presented by ACHE
February 27 | 8:30am - 4:45pm
NIU Conference Center | Naperville
IMEC Awards for Excellence Reception
February 27 | 4:45pm – 6:00pm
NIU Conference Center | Naperville